19502: Dorce2 Re: 19486: anonymous: 19478: Wharram Re: A letter President Bush: (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 2/29/04 3:40:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, anonymous writes:

<< The US only facilitated what the International community was screaming for.

Another thing, I certainly never wanted the US to send troops....we all know
what that means now.  The people get further screwed and the troops are there
to prevent the rich from losing property and goods.  US "help" costs Haitians
too much.  By the way, did you know that the money that went to fund the
opposition came from the US taxpayer?  Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy don't it.

Kathy Dorce~