20085: Labrom: Re tourism (fwd)

From: jacqui Labrom <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>

voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

I was bemoaning the fact that Haitian tourism has taken another firm
spiral downwards to a Tour Operator colleague in the DR, and she says
they are feeling the knock-on effect too.  People are unable to
distinguish the two countries - because they're on the same island, so
the DR is being hit as well by lack of tourism.

Ah well, anyone know where I can get another job in the meantime!!!

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

Look at our website: www.voyageslumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Viajes para el turista iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753