20106: Marassa RE: 20081: (Chamberlain) re: 20062: Esser and Fenton (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa very much like Chamberlain's "rent-a-radical" line. Marassa have
good laugh. heh heh heh because it so true. so many "lefties" writing
absolute know nothing stuff.

But we disagree with Chamberlain about occupation.

First, we already say disarmament is pipe dream.
Second. we going to say Haiti is no sovereign for long time, so idea
sovereingty being quashed no make sense anymore.
third, we going to say occupation/tutelle for long term is only realistic
answer for poor to get basic service like water, sanitation, healthcare and
electrified and most important, education.

fourth. we going to tell list that rest of Hemisphere no look at Haiti as
isolated tiny country.
Haiti's problems are now everyone's problems. Hemisphere telling Haitians
they can no longer
afford to wait while "intense national pride" sorts itself out. And why
should poorest of poor wait for arrogant and useless political class to sort
itself out? rest of world tired trying to protect Haiti's self esteem.

truth no nice
Marassa