20200: Marina: Brain Trust /Advisers for interim President & PM (fwd)

From: Marina <marinawus@yahoo.com>

Dear Corbett Members:

Could the members that are pluggeg-in, publish the
list of the "Braintrust" and/or advisers of President
Bonniface Alexandre and Prime Minister Gerard
Latortue.

Some sources have stated that once again Mrs. Gladys
Lauture and Mr. Osner Fevry are advisers for President
B. Alexandre. Can anyone confimr this?

It is probably very early to know that of Mr.
Latortue, but let us work together on this.

Let us make sure that we press our new leaders for
transparency this time.

Marina