20222: Severe: Haiti needs new national security force (fwd)

From: Constantin Severe <csevere@hotmail.com>

Hello,
The events of the past month have shown that Haiti needs some sort of armed
force that can enforce security beside the current police force on a
nationwide basis. I would hate for the Army to be reformed but it should be
an option that is at least considered.  My own preference would be for a
something like the Italian Carbineri or the type of national police force
that one sees in the rural areas of Spain.
                                    Constantin

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now!