20232: Goodman: Re: 20194: Esser: Re: 20181: Goodman: Re: 20126: Esser: Re: 20115: Nealy: RE: 20064 (fwd)

From: Brian Goodman <bdgoody2002@yahoo.com>

Haiti is not important to the US Agenda.  I say this in regards to the ridiculous claims that Titid is going to try to take the US and France to court on those dumb "kidnapping" statements.  This retoric of some these posts is appaling.  I guess one should not be shocked in regards to the thousands of Marxist posts on here from Titid supporters.  Haiti has done nothing but fight amongst themselves for 200 years.  Haitians for 200 years have whine and cried about other countries giving them aid and then when they get it..they do stupid stuff like putting flags along the side of the road for miles and miles ....in the middle of nowhere.   Only to be taken down by locals and the poles used for who knows what.  Then there are some who cry when a country helps them...and they say "why can't Haiti do it on its own."  Beleive there are many countries that wonder the same thing.  Be thankful that the US and France every ten years can bail Haiti out of bloodshed for a day or two.  I can't
 wait to read some more posts about how bad "Bush and the US and France" are.  Maybe the peace keepers should pull out and let Haiti turn into another Somalia.  Wait a minute...I think Haiti is past that point..  There is no need for me to state the many postive attributes about Haiti on here because the Communists will truly find the negativity in a positive statement.