20278: Goodman: Re: 20244: Esser: Re: 20233: Goodman: Re: 20193... (fwd)

From: Brian Goodman <bdgoody2002@yahoo.com>

Ok...we have a saying here in the States ...call a spade a spade.  Titid is known through out politics to have marxist "philosophies" ....as you would like to call it.  There for, if one supports Titid...he or she must have these marxist "philosophies" inside them.  A country can help another country by sending troops to stop bloodshed...that does not mean there are interests there.  We have troops in Bosnia.....but we do not have any interest there.  The US is against Dictatorships...just ask Sadam and Fidel.  One got ousted and the other has sanctions out of the yazoo.

About, Titid's house....it is a mansion...compared to what my friends live in around Haiti.  Yes...HE DOES HAVE POWER 24 HOURS A DAY.  My friends are lucky to have power for 5 hours a day.

Don't worry.....the US and France will be there to bail Haiti out of more violence in ten years again.  Heck if you guys kep calling this an occupation....Canda's "military" and Chilie's military could topple the Haitian "gov't" in a few minutes.  The truth be known...this is not an occpation but merely several countries trying to stop 2 children from fighting.