20280: Vedrine: RE: 20250: Raber: Re: 20208: DeGraff: Farmer's Open Letter to Secretary Powell: Need for Medical Neutrality in Haiti (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

A great problem of SELF DESTRUCTION in Haiti that we've seen so far; a
vicious cycle. That has been going on since Dessalines to Aristide. I guess
this an important issue to be addressed by all leaders in Haiti (who been
behind it). Recently, someone was telling me a REAL story that happened in
Feb. 1986 during the DECHOUKAY period. A group of ROULEAU COMPRESSEUR burned
down a Pharmacy with the name: PHARMANCY DE BEAU LIEU (sth. like that),
right away the angry group associated it with Serge Beaulieu.

ev

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx