20273: Bazile: RE: 20250: Raber: Re: 20208: DeGraff: Farmer's Open Letter to Secretary Powell: Need for Medical Neutrality in Haiti (fwd)

From: Dr. Emilio Bazile <ebazile@msn.com>

You know,
as long as we do not realize that no matter
who destroies what is already built
should no longer be allowed to do so,
it will not make us build a nation with infrastructure
and we will never brake the vicious circle  of
selfdestuctiveness and need for
the external forces to intervene.
Let us stop it now the dechoucaj and not explain
it by what somebody or group have done in the past.
Let us be the leaders who no longer see
the amazones of Soulouque, the zinglins, the attaches,
the chimeres which are product of darkness used haytians
themselves against themselves and Haiti.
Theses groups have existed and will continue to exist
 because we create them to hide our difficulties
 to focus on the everlasting and
chronic problem of lack of energy, proper basic healthcare
System, drinking water, mecanisation of
agricultural system, communication including road ,
analphabetism and son on and most of all tolerate that
if the other person has a different opinion than us that
doesn't make her or him an ennemy to be destroyed.

mounlazile