20468: Severe (Sad to me) re Du Tuyau (fwd)

From: Constantin Severe <csevere@hotmail.com>

    Dear Brother Du Tuyau,
    I have no idea what's going on but M. Latortue might consider sending a
Haitian Ambassador(since we don't have one there) to Jamaica so we can pull
him out. What's got their knickers in a wad is that Aristide gone and dechu
has more visible support in country than the cavalcade of saps( I mean
council of sages). No, this doesn't mean I think Aristide should still be
president or that he and his coterie of minions that surrounded him didn't
do a good job of discrediting themselves(actually better than the
Convergence ever did). Yet facts are facts, Aristide's been gone for near
three weeks now and I'm still trying to figure out what the democratic
platform's platform is beside whining how the US isn't consulting them
enough.
    Everybody in politics in Haiti wants things the easy way(Lavalas,
Convergence, et. al.). If the main players could of gotten their act
together, Haiti wouldn't be faced with this intolerable humiliation of being
occupied. For some unfathomable reason the Haitian Elite prefer foreigners
imposing settlements on them rather come up with them on their own.
Du Tuyau, mon freres, I guess you're right the Haitian Elite don't know how
to manufacture anything only buy or sell. They've refused to participate in
building Haiti into the country that she should be and that her long
suffering people rightly deserve. No they'd rather liquidate her and sell
her bargain basement style to the drug peddlers, chimeres, USAID, and
anybody else that's willing to meet their price of 30 pieces of silver.
                                                                this can
only go on so long,

Constantin

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/