20501: Haitian Times: Awkening of a giant -- Corbett adds

From: Haitian Times <publisher@haitiantimes.com>

In a way, simidor's attack on guy antoine has served us well. Guy, who
for little over a year, was a silent watcher of this list, has recently
unleashed a series of thought provoking posts. Thanks daniel. I missed
antoine and now you gave him back to us.

========

Corbett adds:  I second Garry's welcoming of the recents posts of Guy
Antoine.  Guy was for so long a poster whom many of us found to have very
useful and fair positions to offer.  Understandably, Guy got very busy
with his marvelous web site, and other factors led to his status as a
quiet observer.  I do hope Guy is able to share his valuable and
challenging insights with us as we move further into this difficult period
of Haitian history.

Bob