20563: Senou: Haiti & CARICOM (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Haiti and  CARICOM:

Many folks are afraid to see a repeat of Haiti in
their backyard. Removing a chief of state in 10
minutes and send you straight to Africa is scary and
the sole remaining super power in the world can do it
in most countries in this continent and the Caribbean
except Cuba, Mexico, Venezuela, and Canada. These
small countries felt very unsecured and this is why
they are a little angry. Also, CARICOM was going to
use Haiti to emerge in the international arena, but we
short-circuit this endeavor. Furthermore, OAS did not
feel comfortable to sit on the sideline and watch
CARICOM running the show.

CARICOM needs to recognize the Haitian government;
these folks need to understand that there is a limit
in everything and we need to keep that friendship.
They need to keep their emotion at bay and deal with
this real and sensitive issue.

Each side shall keep a low profile

We have a cool friendship with Jamaica; these two
governments need to get their act together.

The situation in Haiti can go either way but we need
to make it work this time. Haitian people, we need to
join hands together and work for a better Haiti.

Don’t forget these three words: “ Qui finance dirige”

Let’s start today. Let’s reiterate May 18, 1803. Let’s
get the best out it

Let’s open our heart and help Haiti out.

These folks need food, medicine, and shelter; let’s us
join hands together and bail Haiti out.
When someone is hungry you give him/her food; we talk
philosophy later. And since every single Haitian has a
PH. D. in politic, we need to take a break and send
tangible assistance to Haiti.
Can we find a way to deduct whatever we send to Haiti,
back home, in our Tax return?  Those of you who claim
to have connection in Washington try to work on it
instead of talking a bunch of Bachelor in Sciences.

Senou