20643: Leiderman: recommending Florida Haitian Students Association annual convention, April 2-4, Orlando (fwd)

From: Stuart M Leiderman <leidermn@cisunix.unh.edu>

dear Readers:

I am impressed by the annual convention scheduled in Orlando, April 2-4,
by the Florida Haitian Students Association.  I think it would be
worthwhile for non-students as well.  the location is Rosen Centre
Hotel, 9840 International Drive.

the presenters include:

Dr. Rudolph Moise-Actor/Producer, Physician and Entrepreneur
Mr. Max G. Beauvoir---Renown Voodoo Expert and Lecturer
Representative Phillip Brutus
Mayor Joe Celestin
Mr. Jean-Claude Saluba-Uni Transfer
Dr. William Leslie Balan-Gaubert---Renown Expert on History, Philosophy
and Member of Board of Admissions, University if Chicago
Mr. Michel Dumornay---Herbalist
Mrs. Maggie Origin-Representative of CAM
Mr. Rene Godafroy-CEO of Village Hero and Motivational Speaker
Dr. Bernier Lauredan, Sr, MD- Acting Chairman of Haitian League

the contact person is Kerline Phelizor: 954- 263-53 <convention@fhsai.org>
convention info begins at <http://www.fhsai.org/convention/welcome.sthtm>
and then click on the MS-Word version of the "FHSA Convention Package."

thank you,

Stuart LeidermanEnvironmental Response
New Hampshire
leidermn@christa.unh.edu