20674: Du Tuyau: Marassa and pwen (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Hello Marassa, how are you? I try not to be personality. But let me tell to you. I hope Mister Corbett let me write this.

Latortue is in a nice little box. Aristide is out of the loop. Convergence did not get what they were looking for; a very interesting twist in Haiti's 200 year political saga. The winner did not get all the pie. There was no pie to eat anyway hehehe.

Meanwhile, the silent majority is watching silently; I am smiling. Oh boy am I smiling!! Latortue better be the turtle that his name say he is. I am almost jumping out of my chair. He is making many the right moves in administration, but making the wrong moves in administration as well. Now, no more Literacy program for example; the poor and illiterate do not need to learn to read anymore he he he. Not even their own little Creole; let alone French. hehehe

The turtle Latortue will make Lavalas look so good in 6 months, if he keep going that way. So good that K-Plim will go to Central African Republic for advice.

I am telling you, man. The best thing for Lavalas was, that Aristide had to go. Lavalas is not a person; it's an ideal. We all better learn.

I still wish for him turtle good luck, for the sake of Haiti. But there will be some important lessons to learn from this experience. Or do Haitian politicians ever learn? That's the real problem. That's the real problem.

Latortue is too much into Aristide, and attacking everybody like CARICOM.

I won't say too much; I think I see so much stuff here, that I can keep on smiling. Exactly how I thought the whole thing would begin to play itself out. EXACTLY. I am rolling man, Rolling, rolling, rolling. But frankly, I wish him luck. But the ideal they trying to destroy is much more lively today than it was on February 29, 2004. That's the irony.

When someone wants to make salad and does not know how to hold a knife, you let 'em cut his finger; maybe he and Groupe 184 and Konvčjans will use band-aid and learn from there. I hope so. I sure hope so. I hope so.

But Lavalas is not dying. All the pundits will be madly mad again. But that fault is their fault. In English they say, "be careful what you ask for; you might actually get what you ask for". English beautiful.

The poor does have and will still have its voice in the process. Mark my word.

DT