20713: Goodman: Re: 20669: radtimes: Imperialist coup becomes an occupation in Haiti (fwd)

From: Brian Goodman <bdgoody2002@yahoo.com>

I am so glad that this previous post can shed some humor in a very tense time in Haiti.  The funniest line is when this previous post calls the US the Imperialistic Empire.  I know that the previous post doesn't mean to spread such marxist view points at all......not at all.  Once again I stress that if the US wanted to; they could have crushed Haiti within minutes and we could have voted the country a  new state.  This is such leftist retoric that is being spewed from a lot of these posts.  It is time to get over it.  Titid is gone and it is time to move on and try to prosper Haiti. Please stop bashing the US, Canadian, and the French troops.  All of these countries want to see a democracy fervor in Haiti.  It is ashame that in 200 years of self rule, the Haitian governement has never tasted the freedom that the rest of the free world tastes.  Instead we hear the same anti-Bush agenda that is in the media such as the liberal CNN.  As I siad in previous posts, it is time to !
 stop
 feeling sorry for yourselves and stop playing the victim.  Freedom is not going to come overnight, you have to work hard at it and not give up.

Do you Yahoo!?