20792: Du Tuyau: Re Press, media, and ranting (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Because of my very old age (passed 30 years old now I am getting really old), my head is hard like Haitian people say in Kreyól (tèt mwen di). So, I have a question and maybe, Mister Bob will no think it's personal at all. I think it's a very serious question for my understanding and I know some people can answer.

Mister Esser [oh boy, his name reminds it for me for old days I had in Essex County New Jersey ... oh what a life this was:)]publisher on the list of articles from the Jamaican Observer; a lot of them articles. I find some of them interesting. Mister Chamberlain [I love British names with French flavor] writes beautifully about the important importance of the independent news media from American and European capitals. He publishes many like this on list every day. Some interesting too. Missers or Miss Hermantin publishes beautiful news releases too on list about Sun Sentinel, Miami Herald, all newspapers mainstream Florida. So my question is more for Mister Chamberlain.

I hope he tells, if it's okay with Mister Corbett.

Mister Chamberlain, you explanations interesting for good purpose and kind-hearted-ness of mainstream media. That helps me get back into my mental comfort zone for good news. I am really, really happy. But also and therefore, is newspaper like the Jamaican Observer Mister Esser publishes on beautiful list also mainstream?

It (the Jamaican Observer) is well-established in "Welcome to Jamaica, man-land", and many people think it is like that. Therefore, would the Jamaican Observer be considered a "mainstream" newspaper, or just "a little kid from the Caribbean-CARICOM-people"?

This is a very, very, very serious question. I hope Mister Corbett allows me to ask you the question on list for everyone to read it too and ask and wait for answer. I am dying (no, living) to know. I am quite perplexed on and about that one.

Du Tuyau, curious and questioning in all seriousness.