20844: Marassa about Novak allegations (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa liking specifics. specificities good thing. like when our jeep
Liberty need new part. can put in cheap part for replacement but always
risk. always need to have origninal. yes.

Novak say in article he write:

"Interviewed in his office, the prime minister told me: ''The public finance
is in crisis. They [the Aristide regime] took everything they could from
the reserve of the country.'' His estimate: ''over $1 billion'' stolen in
four weeks."

Marassa say Amwe!!!...what will Titidistes do now? Dirty Deluge (lavalas)
steal more than Baby Doc. goodnesses graciousless. we no know they had that
much for to steal... a la koze papa!!

imagine what low level titid gangs thinking as they being hunted...knowing
that all dirty work they perform is getting them butchered while higher ups
drinking pina coladas et rhum punch in D.R....

And now we having informations on size of Lavalas "massacres" that just as
badly done as ancien militaries. St. Marc Bale Wouze seem more nasty than
Raboteau we thinking. Nasty Neptune going for to have date with Haiti
justice, no?

Marassa really excited bekoz now we having beautiful legal precedent set by
Concannon and friends. Now we no having any excuses for to not bringing back
Titid and Neptune and Civile and rest of nasty Lavalas apparatchiks for to
spend time in uncomfortable Haitian jails after they extradited back to
haiti following trials in ABsentia....long Haitian tradition of absentia
trials....

but it just meaning another cycle already starting...so very sad

Marassa needing more Jamaican green soap.