20857: Marassa talk about RE: 20109 and Delmas 33...invasion of body snatchers (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa read old post that talk about Delmas 33 commissariat. it bring us
back to non-nostalgia memories. memories that angering us and make us upset
at armchair commentators who upset over foreign troops.

Delmas 33 commissariat had well known police led criminal groups. they
kidnap and extort and rape. sometimes they shutting down one block area
while police go house to house demanding protection money. if no money
coming forthwith one of people taken to jail and held for ransoms. if pretty
girls in house can mean trouble. gang rapes. threats of rape as retribution.
sometimes they raping for pleasure. sometimes they raping for paybacks.
sometimes for intimidations. sometimes they doing things we no can mention.
awful things.

sometimes a polis is behind scenes leader of small criminal gang. when
complaint issued against the gang, polis intimidate complainers. or
threaten. or kill

hopefully people understanding that Haiti is land of connections. when
problems happening it necessary to be having the money for to buy the
problem away. also sometime it is necessary for to have the connections for
the phone call to be made to call off the extortions. but if no having the
money one can easily becoming part of the body count.

we sorry we no painting beautiful picture of haiti but is necessary. we
happy for foreigners to intervene since reality of interventions is much
nicer reality than living under Titid.

Marasta