20874: anonymous: Re: 20845: Marassa: media in haiti and foreign troops on non-sovereign soiled. (fwd)

Please post anonymously

"Marassa driving by telemax a few days past. we
nostalgically thinking aboutformer ownerships and
sadly about new ownerships.

why Telemax no pillaged like Andy Apaid's station?"

I gotta say this really shows how misinformed and
gullible some people can be. Why wasn't it pillaged
and burned down like the mayors of P-V and PaP homes
were? Why wasn't a lock put on the front door like Ms.
L. Parent did to the mayor's biwo in P-V? Why wasn't
it looted like Tabarre and several other places? Those
couldn't be rumors cause I read em in AP and Reuters.
Saw a lot of it on CNN. Love that Arneson woman.

That same rumor mill that certain media and a certain
class used against Lavalas is turning around to bite
them in the ass. On Radio Caraibes yesterday they
reported that Apaid, Gladys Latoure(that woman
survives better then a cockroach after a nuclear
holocaust) and Gary Lissade, are buying Teleco. BTW,
Apaid doesn't own Tele-Haiti either. He founded it but
the current owners are not related to him at all. A
little brushing up or dressing down, you pick which,
is in order.

I wish all the rumor mongers, particularly the
anonymous ones, good-luck in the upcoming fray. I
don't want any part of it.