20901: Marassa the "rumour monger" on media ownerships and telemaximum (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa notice anonymous calling us "gullible" and "misinformed".
anonymous saying this when allegedly responding to our question about why
Telemax no pillaged.

anon say:
"I gotta say this really shows how misinformed and gullible some people can
be. Why wasn't it pillaged and burned down like the mayors of P-V and PaP
homesv were? Why wasn't a lock put on the front door like Ms. L. Parent did
to the mayor's biwo in P-V? Why wasn't it looted like Tabarre and several
other places?"

Marassa see that Anonymous get upset and No answer original questioin about
Telemax but try to change subjects. Marassa asking legitimate question, no?
We trying to deal in facts. We thinking it awful that country pillage and
burn by both sides.

Please be answering original questioins: Why telemax no targeted by chimé?
How many Medias does ARistide own?

Marassa no expert on media ownerships. we only asking obvious question.

Marassa have advice for anonymous in legalist fashion:
When peoples have facts they pound facts. When they no have facts they pound
table and make noise. So, anonymous, please stop pounding table and answer
original questions.

avec cordialité

Marassa le juste