20911: haitiaafrica: CLAS COMPUTER EN KREYOL @ MIAMI DADE COLLEGE (fwd)

From:  haitiafrica2004  <mail@haitiafrica2004.org>

Dear Corbeteers

Pass the words around in the Haitian Community in Dade and Broward
counties; Miami Dade College is offering 3 computer courses in Creole.
The courses are 6 to 12 hours and cost less than $50 each.
The best part of it is:
No SS# and No need of Rheto or Philo Certificate are required

This course is really for Haitians willing to get some computer
knowledge or an opportunity for young immigrants that left Haiti but do
not have legal status to get acquainted to the College system here.

Call the Community School department at MDC (305) 237 1025 for more info

Jhonson Napoleon
President

Strategic Partner
Haiti Africa Heritage Foundation
Jhonson Napoleon, MSIT, CTECH
Chairperson
P.O Box 531451
Miami Shores Fl 33153
(305) 690-6857
(786) 290-8827
www.haitiafrica2004.org
mail@haitiafrica2004.org
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged
and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
If you want your name to be removed from this list ,
please send us an email at mail@haitiafrica2004.org