20926: erzilidanto: Want to sell your country some more? Jobs for $70to90K a year in Haiti (fwd)

From: Erzilidanto@aol.com

Let the occupation begin. Sell-out Haitians Wanted. But you must be a
PROFESSIONAL Haitian, like Colin Powell and Condi Rice are PROFESSIONALLY BLACK -
give a professional and Black face to the U.S. right wing agenda. You must work
for the U.S/Euros in Haiti. "No dual citizenship", the ad says. Someone should
enlighten this "McNeil Technologies Haiti Expert" about Haitian law. Oh, I
forgot, Haitian law don't ever apply any ways. Want to sell out your country some
more? In the name of the Haitian people, why not. Let's do it for their own
good. Balance out values over principles and process and forget the U.S.
orchestrated this Coup D'etat and pissed on our Ancestors in 2004. Let bygones be
bygones. Take a 90K job in Haiti you wouldn't EVER get in the U.S. Why not. Blan
have been doing it for two centuries. Meanwhile the people of Haiti die and
have no jobs, no food, no peace, no security, no justice, no democracy. Only
you with your new JOB and opportunity in Haiti. Think twice. Don't join the
poverty pimps. Between 1994 to 1997, reportedly the U.S. spent over 2 billion
dollars in Haiti. It all went to contractors such as the one below looking to put
a Haitian and Black professional face to dictatorship. No democratic system
was reinforced by this spending on salaries to "Haiti experts" then. And, none
will now. Only more Haitians who where just one generation away from the
peasantry will join the Bourgeoisie and Haiti and help keep Haiti rule by force
because they have NOTHING in common with the Haitian people they have come to laud
over. We've been there and seen what it brings. (Read, Haitian writer,
Marguerite Laurent's " Why the Hostility towards Me - We've Not Met Before? " at
http://www.margueritelaurent.com/writings/hostility.html  )

Then, Stand for something. Be a witness for justice. Stand for the
one-person-one-vote principle, not rule by force. Join the mobilization against those
with jobs in Haiti masturbating on Black pain. Ezili Danto, dated March  , 2004
****