20940: Marassa question for Esser hoping to clarify (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa is reading Esser's postings with very much interest. (we just finish
up with new green soap and we feelin' fine, mon...but no so good for
profit...overprice Kubota purring along quiet outsides...from our room we
seeing red lights on tower below us flashing, flashing, flashing,
flashing...)

Marassa wanting for to congratulatiions to Esser for excellent
journalistics, journalistically speakings.

Marassa confuse however. Esser can helping us we hope?

See, Marassa trying for to decide between group 1 and group 2

grouping  1: they is Kevin Pina and Tom Reeves and Marguerite Laurent  who
are very upset about CIA backed coup d'etat and arguing that "ouster" of
Aristide was same old group that ousted him first time back in '91. Pina and
Reeves and Laurent arguing that Aristide is best thing since sliced bread
for Haiti and true blue democrat through and through. They saying "Titid no
resign, he kidnap. Put him back."

grouping  2:  On other hand Marassa seeing that Lyonell Trouillot, Laennoc
Hurbon, Jean Casimir, Chavannes Jean-Baptiste, Boukman Esperyans(they
threaten for to Kill Lolo) and many other artists, students, feminists orgs,
Michele Montas, and many ordinary Haitian openly say that Aristide no is
democrat, that Aristide is just as bad as Rebel ARmy, and ex-militaires and
has become what they trying to escape from. They saying "ARistide is just
another despot in long line of Haiti despots."

mind you, we having to admit group 1 with Pina and Reeves and Laurent no
inspiring confidences in Marassa since Reeves and Laurent no living in Haiti
and We seeing Pina on televisions fighting for to keep pro-titid
demonstrators in peace and love, and to no using rigwaz on oppositions

But grouping 2 is full of Haitians who early on fight for Aristide, risking
their death during militaire years and hoping he could be bringing Democracy
to Haiti. They openly say 10 yrs later that "Aristide no democrat". They all
living in Haiti but asking him for to resign and for him to go away nicely.

Hoping Esser can clarify confusions between groups 1 and 2?

your comrade in ames
Marassa

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium