20947: Hoffman: RE: 20943: Goodman: 20929: O'Brien RE: 20902: (Chamberlain) Haiti's starving artists (fwd)

From: Judy Hoffman <jhoffman@profile-mktg-res.com>

I appreciate all of the comments regarding Art Creation Foundation For
Children, our program in Jacmel. About the description of the road being
'bad' ... I had said to the reporter that it was a long and not so easy trip
from Port Au Prince to Jacmel, based solely on my own personal experiences
in Haiti. She interpreted this to mean the roads are bad. I am sorry that
this has become a point of discussion in terms of questioning the program
and what we seek to accomplish. Let us all work together to help Haiti to
heal and to move forward, in any way we can.

Judy Hoffman