21013: Simidor Re: Aristide Must Be Restored to Power in Haiti (fwd)

From: Daniel Simidor <karioka9@mail.arczip.com>

I think the suggestion should be made toTransAfrica and to our  Caricom brethren that since the Haitian people no longer wants Titid, they should keep him among themselves on a power-sharing basis.  Let's face it, Titid still has a lot to share, especially in terms of building one's personal fortune from scratch (becoming a super multi-millionaire in three easy steps, etc).  The point should be streesed that Haiti just can't afford him anymore, although we would still love to have him back under slightly different conditions (i.e. au banc des accusés).  And I don't mean just Titid.  Ansanm, ansanm with So Anne, Jocelerme Privert, Joseph Medard, Fourel Celestin, Yvon Neptune, Nahoum Marcellus, Bell Angelot, Amanus Maiette, Mario Dupuy, et j'en passe, they would make such a strong Lavalas chain gang!

Daniel Simidor