21024: Engle: Haiti group meeting in Washington, DC

From: "[iso-8859-1] John Engle" <john@theexperiment.info>

Friends and Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to an Open Space gathering
April 30 and May 1 in Washington D.C:

The Do-Gooders Exchange: How can we do a better job?

Here are the details:

http://www.beyondborders.net/Programs/EAL/do-good/do-gooder_invite.htm

We intend to talk about best practices in doing good.
Many of the people coming are doing work in Haiti.

Here's the people that have already signed
up.

http://www.globalchicago.net/haiti/haiti.cgi?ParticipantsDoGoodersExchan
ge

In addition to interesting folks learning from and
about one another, people will also experience the
Open Space format, a useful tool in doing good.

Sincerely,

John Engle

=====
http://JohnEngle.blogspot.com Reflections about Haiti, life, and our work.