21161: Du Tuyau: Recycling? (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Haiti do not even pick trash up in time all the time. Maybe that's why we are recycling. But unfortunate it is, it's not easy for doing in Haiti. Some things we have to learn, some things we know before and now, and will know after about that recycling "thing".

For good example about bad recycling; you don't recycle rotten food; it kills those who eat that food because it was thrown outside before because it was bad food. You recycle cans of beer, plastic, you know ... little things like that. You protect environment like that. One thing even nicer is VS that never needs recycling. It's always fresh in cold and hot weather.. In Haiti, about that we say "fanm, se bwa kajou" (oh truth is true this is true). VS is a beautiful thing. But... now back to serious thing.

How come Mister Latortue and his Justice guy, Rice Madam Gou-Gousse, is trying to recycle people like Chamblain in the police? I repeat myself here like a parrot; I am no trying to become Konvèjans by attacking with no mercy and damaging. I am saying truth here because it is dangerous what's going on right now. Mister "Rice Madam Gou-Gousse" of ministry of justice say he want new trial for Chamblain. New trial for what, Señor Justicio? The guy was tried in courtroom, convicted in public opinion, in court, in everywhere, and in human rights. Now, you saying you have new trial for him? That's not funny. If you want blanket amnesty for him, by all means do but please, don't make a parody of justice here. That's a travesty.

In the meantime-meanwhile, they arrest Mister Primavera because it's Spring season. Mister Privert is in little jail at Pénitencier National. Okay, no problem. I breathe my air slowly but I stay calm. But I have question.

What happened in Cap-Haitien? How come they find people floating on sea water with bags of cement at their feet? What happened to the containers full with people dead, flesh eaten by pieces by bad sharks? Who was master and seigneur in Cap-Haitien at that time? How come they have no arrest for them? Oh they "freedom fighters", Mister Turtle say. So "free them by killing them" should be the new slogan? Sad.

Oh .... and then I almost forgot little bit ... How come French troops in Cap-Haitien is working "hand-in-hand" with those alleged perpetrators? Is that what justice will become? Monsieur le Français révolutionnaire, is this justice à la Jean Jaurès? Don't think so.

Finally, everybody and me too, accusation Lavalas for popular organization when in power. But you see the sophistication of fake modernity here? No? Don't you? Okay. I tell to you now.

If Aristide had OP's separate from Police force in many cases, now new Haiti will "incorporate" many "freedom-fighters" in police force. If OP's used to say "they Haitian too let's just give then a few lashes" (crazy Haiti, man!!!), Turtle's freedom fighters get their exercises not by "lashing", mostly by little killings. Example little bit down below :)

These are the same freedom fighters who "did their thing" in Okap-Cap-Haitien with the cement, the container, et coetera et ra.

Ha-ha-ha the future of public liberty with democracy in such context!! Should I cringe? Will those new policemen check your ballot card at the polling station when you're filling your ballot next time around? After all, they won't want you to vote Lavalas. Ha ha!! the little dirty secret.

So for the sake of modernity little bit, now, OP can simply be Police Force? Beautiful work. Beautiful. I am still cringing, folks. Cringing little bit.

I want The-Turtle to succeed but he needs first to create confidence. That's key, bós papa turtle; yes, that's key. Decisions will be little bit controversial, but man, these are too obvious and obviously bad. I suspect I should say litte French words now ..., like La Chasse aux sorcières - hunting for sorcerers. I am holding my breath but soon enough, I'll need to breathe fresh air. Promise.

Pensive,
Du Tuyau