21177: Marassa for recycing salad and Benodin's Body countings (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa very much appreciating Benodin's body counting piece about Haiti. is
amazing what a little knowledge of Haitian history can do for
perspectives...seemingly in short supplies in so many ways..we seeing that
for many peoples Haiti history start with Papa Doc...or Titid.

Marassa remembering that After they chasing away Baby Doc many peoples
wanting payback so they go after Houngans for supporting Duvalier pere et
fils. but in nice Haitian fashion they get carried away. We still no really
knowing how many houngan dying after dechoukay of Jean-Claude...
but they was nasty duvalieristes so they no part of body counting...

Marassa telling all of Boss Bob's friends no so long ago that many, many
bodies were no being counted.  lots of paybacks. lots of hunting in red
ballcaps (Amer. lit. reference)...but is obvious some bodies more important
than others. some counting for more or less different things.

Marassa having problem with salad makers bekoz Marassa see long time a ways
back that salad no going to taste good. more important is that Marassa
trying to say from beginning that it no matter what putting in the salad
bekoz is always same salad bowl and same chefs...in fact is always same
salad. they just calling it by different name.

but Marassa have no contentments or satisfactions that the salad maker is
finding salad no so tasty, but we thanking salad maker for admitting that
turtle salad might need to be send back to kitchen for adjustings..

but it really no matter if you bring in Turtle salad or Salade Evans Paul or
Salade Tutelle or Salad elected....or salade Powell
haiti political class always produces same salade. taste of salade boca
raton is now starting to hit taste buds......oh, yeah. there it is. uh huh.
yup, same stupid shit. but they will smile and tell you is Waldorf.

a la kaka
Marassa