21181: Vendryes: Looking for research assistance (fwd)

From: Margaret Rose Vendryes <vendryes@york.cuny.edu>

Hello!
I am writing a book about Richmond Barthe who designed the statues of
L'Ouverture and Dessaline in Port-au-Prince. I am making reference to Charles
Normil but can find very little about him. Would you know his birth and death
dates? Is Andre Normil related to him?

Any advice or leads to published sources would be a great help. I was in Haiti
last November and found the art simply magical.

Thank you,
--
Margaret Rose Vendryes, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Art History