21183: Holmstead: Re: 21146: Esser: Arrest of Jocelerme Privert (fwd)

From: John Holmstead <cyberkismet4@yahoo.com>

I'd also like to remind people that Dany Ts visa was
also revoked until he threw his hat in with the
opposition. One week after doing so he was heard
giving a on-air interview from the control room of a
Miami radio station. There's no more talk of his
complicity in Jean-Do's murder either or the DEA's
accusations of trafficante extraordinaire. Maybe none
of it was true or....

 From: D. Esser torx@joimail.com