21204: lyall on holmstead on dany T (fwd)

From: jedidiah <postmaster@lyalls.net>

I certainly have heard people talking about Dany T being responsible for
the murder of Jean Dom on the radio in la ville. People rejoicing in the
departure of titid but calling for Dany T to be prosecuted.

press releases in the usa do not reflect the opinion on the ground in hayti.
Course, call in shows in la ville do not necessarily reflect opinion on the
ground either. Lots of folks burning police stations on feb 29 were chimeres
just a few days before.

--
J.David Lyall, or
     Jedidiah Daudi