21214: Ives: Re: 21209: Hess: Re: 21206: Esser: Sold-Out Brooklyn College Rally Slams U.S. Role in Aristid... (fwd)

From: K. M. Ives <kives@toast.net>

> From: DougRHess@aol.com
>
> I thought the International Action Center had promised to reveal evidence
of
> hundreds of US soldiers involved in training the brutes involved in the
coup
> in Haiti. Was this done and I missed it or is this forthcoming? I didn't
see it
> mentioned in the press release about the Brooklyn event.

The Haiti Commission of Inquiry received reports during its delegation's
visit to the DR last month that U.S. Special Forces deployed in 2003 under
"Operation Jaded Task" helped in the training of Haitian "rebels," as did
the U.S.-supported Dominican military. This was mentioned during that
delegation's report at the April 7 event. The Commission's full and final is
still being compiled and will be issued soon.

Kim Ives