21522: Fenton: RE: FWD: 21507: (Chamberlain) re: 21481: Esser: Plan Haiti Emerges (fwd)

From: Anthony Fenton <apfenton@ualberta.ca>

For anyone who read the footnotes, they will have noticed that the Tom Griffin
quote came from the democracynow! transcript, where it says:

"We speak with an attorney with the National Lawyers Guild which recently sent
a delegation to Haiti. He says he saw hundreds of corpses being dumped in
Haiti and describes bodies coming in with plastic bags over their heads and
hands tied behind their backs, piles of corpses burning in fields and pigs
eating their flesh"

"He says he saw"

I did not quote the NLG summary report, I said "see also" as in 'to read
further details of the delegation'.