21531: Hess: Re: 21528: (Chamberlain) 21522: Fenton re: 21507 (fwd)

From: DougRHess@aol.com

I'm a little lost in this whole witnessing debate, but it does sound like
plenty of people that have reason to know are telling people that there was a
large number of bodies being dumped and that "many" had the signs of execution.
Let's not lose sight of that.

Regarding "hearsay," I'm a little chagrined that a journalist would complain
about people using unnamed sources, etc. for something they didn't see. Or is
it that you think they're saying "they" saw something they didn't?

In any event, what is the bottom line here?

Doug