21655: Marassa and Kubota (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa in lousy States. of mind. no soap. kubota an pān and dealer on
airport road saying it no has warranties. caveat emptor we seeing. inverter
almost out. water truck no making it up mountain today for to giving us
waters. (we having visiteurs from South Carolina and they using trop dlo and
kouran..they flushing every time and leaving ventilateur going...we telling
them to always remembering: if brown it goes down. if yellow it is mellow.
we learning this in Kalifōni as teenager in love) no matters. maybe reading
notes from our cyberspacing friends will be cheering us ups..? red light on
tower still flashing. flashing. flashing.

Marassa wanting to say that if Dailey wanting for to mock us we no mind.
Marassa having kwestion about word usages by Dailey. We looking up in
dictionary word "flaks" that Dailey using for to describing Corbettlisters.
WE no understanding meaning here.  if Dailey using "flak" in senses of Haiti
word meaning hungry then ok. specially after we washing with soaps....heh
heh. then Marasta is very flak.

Marassa seeing big discussion of bodies. Marassa wanting to say that is very
important to no believe that everybody that die is dead bekoz they Lavalas.
Some Haitian loving to profite when having chance. Revengings and
conspiracies and land grabs and family disputings are part of what is going
on in some death. denouncing sometimes very personal. just a thinking or
three.

Marassa's neighbour always playing same music loud. For long time Marassa
thinking neighbour playing Sweet Micky. One day we walking up hill for to
tell her to turn down music bekoz we just settling down for to
meditates.(Marasta and DeSprit are embracing Zen Buddhism. Marassa still
comitted Moonie) the closer we getting we realizing music is Selena. no is
Sweet Micky. Doo bee doo bee bop bop. Marassa saisi. things no always as
they seeming. so we back down hill and put on most favourite CD of Eagles.

who can go distance? we find out in long run.
Marassa