21808: Erzilidanto: Another Personal Testimony -Bloodbath against Lavalas supervised by U.S. (fwd)

From: Erzilidanto@aol.com

Re: Campaign One - Stop U.S. military and brutal political repression of
unarmed Lavalas civilians and systematic de-mobilization of the mass electorate by
big U.S. and Haitian business and their Western military forces in Haiti.
Attach is one personal testimony of report of killings and current Haitian
situation - (for more personal testimonies, go to:
http://www.margueritelaurent.com/campaigns/testimonies/personaltestimonies.html )