21896: Severe reply to Simidor (fwd)

From: Constantin Severe <csevere@hotmail.com>

      While I find Lavalas' newfound respect and admiration for the
Constitution is touching and just a wee bit late since it is now out of
power. But, if I can respond a little late to Dreyfuss' recent post on what
Haiti needs to move forward. I have a little suggestion, a modest proposal
to all sides. FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION. Haiti's primary law isn't the best
out there, but hey it's the only we've got. Whether So Anne was involved in
constitutional abuses herself, doesn't absolve the current gov't of its
responsibility of following the law. If Haiti is to rise above the current
morass it finds itself people need to have faith that the gov't applies the
law fairly and evenly.

Constantin