21920: Butler: mayjunenewsletter (fwd)

From: MIRLANDE BUTLER <eritajfoundation@msn.com>

Featured:

- The Catholic Institute for International Relations- Our Churches, Our
Strength

- PAHO/WHO Looks at the Health Sector in Haiti

- Mini Grants to Six Haiti-based Projects with the Pan African Children Fund
support

- Medicine and Health in Haiti by Stuart Leiderman

- Women’s Struggles at CHAPO,  a success story

- Seeds of Hope -May 29th event at the John Hancock Hall in Boston

- Smithsonian Folklife Festival: Freedom & Creativity

- Haitian Unity Parade in Boston: Haitian American United

- Eastern Bank of Massachusetts sponsor our Seeds of Hope event: thank you!

 - Spiritual Concert with Margaret Bonhome and others

- Call for support

We are looking for a virtual volunteer to monitor the online distribution of
the Eritaj Chronicle. If you can donate an hour or two per month, you will
bring relief to our office.  We have been so taken with the planning of the
Seeds of Hope event for May 29 that we failed to email you the newsletter. It
has been ready for a few weeks now. Please circulate broadly and thank you.

Eritaj Foundation Inc.
Partnerships for a Better Haiti
73 Union Avenue
Framingham, MA  01702