22306: Corbett: erzilidanto's mailing list

Folks,

I am just overwhelmed with posts.  I am going to either have to cut back
somehow or just stop running the mailing list.  I've thought about just
not allowing news published in other places on the list, and just keep it
for things written for the list by the poster, just for our own
disucssion.  But, I'm not ready to limit that much now.

However, there is a mailing list which you can all join and receive all of
erzilidanto's mailings if you wish them.  It can be reached at:

VtHaiti@yahoogroups.com

I will hence forth not post items that also are posted on that list, there
just is no need for the duplication.

Please, if there are other posts coming to this list which are being
posted to other list, please let me know and I will just post the
informatin for joining that list and stop posting such items.

I just have to find ways to cut back.

Bob Corbett