22363: Corbett replies to Holmstead on Ezilidanoto's list posts

From: John Holmstead <cyberkismet5@yahoo.com>

Bob, where's your head at these days? I have a
terrific imagination.

p.s.- Maybe you should just close the list

on Haiti when the list itself is available for anyone to join.

If there are ANY OTHER posts where I am getting all the posts from a list,
then I would love to hear about it, since I just don't have the time to
waste reposting things readily available from another list.

The number of posts on this list has grown dramatically.  I've run it for
10 years.  I'm tired, and retired, and need more time for other persuits.
But, I think it is important for there to be a place where people who
write things for this list, or find individual things related to Haiti
and not availble in a dedicated list to Haiti issues, then I'm happy to
post them as long as I can.

If people don't care for the direction of the list, so be it.  I am very
happy to remove anyone from the list who wishes to be removed.  I don't
have any intentions of closing the list at this time, but I do have ideas
along that line down the road a few years from now.  If people have ideas
for who might want to take up the work I'd be very happy to hear about it
privately.  I have no intention of discussing the list itself on the list,
but wanted to at least make clearer why I don't want to post another LIST
to my list.

Again, if there are other such lists being sent to me and I don't realize
it is a list, please let me know and what the subscription process is so I
can test it out, and if it is indeed another Haiti list, I'll will just
stop posting it, but give the address where any INTERESTED subscriber may
subscribe such a list.

Tired, but trying to hang in a few more years.....

Bob Corbett