22361: Procopio: info. on Mapou (fwd)

From: Mary Procopio <procopi1@msu.edu>

[Corbett asks:  Folks, please reply to Mary at the address above this
note.]

I am looking for information regarding food distibution in Mapou.  I keep
reading posts on the list about the situation but haven't noticed a
particular organization or individual that I can contact to get more info.

I will be going to Haiti in a fews weeks and will have some free time at the
beginning and ending of my trip.  I would like to know where I can go to
volunteer and help out, even if only for a few days.

Thanks for your help.

Mary