22540: Nlbo: On Color (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

I have seen some of these people like Trouillot, Namphy, Manigat and BabyDoc.
I don't know how Ertha Trouillot is light and Jean Claude Duvalier and Namphy
dark. I found baby Doc close to grimo, but not quite and Trouillot dark like
me. Manigat, darker than me and Namphy close to a mulatto.  Anyway this skin
pigment categorizing is a trivial senseless listing. I wonder if Americans are
laughing at this.
Where will Haitians put people like Rosa Parks or Vanessa Williams?
Nekita