22740: Galeriedartnader: GOB meeting for preservation of Haitian culture

rom: Galeriedartnader@aol.com

Hello Advisory Council ,Friends and Family:

Haitian Heritage Museum kindly ask for your support/presence on Tuesday
July
20, 2004 @ 2:00 pm at the Miami Dade County Chambers 111 NW 1 Street on
the 2nd
Floor to show that we are a dominate (Haitian) community and we deserve
some of
the 3.2 billion dollars that is allocated for the entire Miami Dade
County.

This is extremely important matter so if you can make all possible
arrangements
to be there that would be great.

Thanks for your time in advance in this matter. If you should have any
questions please do not hesitate in contacting our office 305 571-7156.

"Building our Community One Block at a Time"

GALERIE D'ART NADER
FINE ART & CUSTOM FRAMING
Where Art Is Simply Enchanting
1911 Ponce de Leon Blvd