22891: chin:a little ray of sunshine (fwd)

From: Elizabeth J. Chin <ejc@oxy.edu>

Save the date!

Occidental College will be celebrating the Spirit of the Haitian Revolution December 3-4 with lectures, panels and workshops and culminating in a big dance and music show.

We just learned today we have received a $3,000 grant from the City of Los Angeles Arts Department to support this event!

For those who are interested, I've been honing my web design skills by fooling around with my web page.  I have a lot of gorgeous photos and writing posted from my students who went to Haiti with me last August.

Elizabeth Chin
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Occidental College  Box M 37
1600 Campus Road