23015: Bb Pierre Louis: Re: 22990: Esser: Efforts to save September Lukner's life

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bb Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

I am always sorry to hear about anyone premature death, whatever the
political
reasons might be.

However, I would like to point out that the assassination of Benoit
doesn't
look to me as done by another party but his. The removal of specific parts
of
the body, no matter of how horrible it is, have a specific meaning  and it
is
not done by an ennemy. An enemy just kills and live the body wherever the
crime
is done. Unfortunately, I must say that even in criminality, some rules
are
usually respected or applied.

Of course, all those crimes are totally undemocratic but democracy cannot
be
imposed, not even proposed to anyone in the world. Each nation has to grow
into
its own system of government, no matter how long it takes. In Haiti, each
occupation, each embargo and other means to subjugate, bring us back to
point
zero, to silent rebellion and sorrow, to crimes, like a need to affirm our
own
personality.

Simidor wrote or spoke eloquently about our refusal of (a detail), the
parody
of justice. The American embassy stressed their concern...  No matter
what, I
believe, most of us who have to look at the situation are: "men nan
mashwa"...

At times, I wonder that if in our perspicacity, in our total refusal of
anymore
slavery, we do not condemn ourselves to death.

Bebe PL