23202: Itiah1: Invitation: Yolene Legrand being honored at City Hall Council Chambers in New York

From: Itiah1@aol.com

I am pleased to inform you that I am one of the Honorees of the Caribbean
American Heritage celebration to be held at City Hall Council Chambers on
9/27.
Hope you can make it.
Yolene
P.S. If you have not yet seen my exhibition at the Manhattan Borough
President's Office Gallery you may want to schedule a visit just before
the
Celebration at City Hall, which is across the street. (to visit the
exhibition
after 4:30PM please call me, and I shall make the arrangements)