23326: Jay: Re: 23316: Butler: American Airlines pricing

From: Jepiem@aol.com

I just came back from Haiti and I paid 250.00 out of Miami, having
reserved my
seat 3 weeks ahead. A cousin in Haiti told me that she had to pay about
600. 00
on a regular fare. It depends how far ahead you book but if the fare has
been
raised to 800.00 may be you ought to call AA management to find out what's
going on. I understand they have also reduced the number of flights. There
may
be more there that meets the eyes. If you are more than occasional
traveler to
Haiti from that area by all means I think you ought to contact AA
management.
Who knows? That might benefit you and other fellow travellers.
Mat Jay.