23573: jedidiah: on searching for gros chimere (fwd)

From: J.David Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

Television today (wednesday) has a polis spokesman (porte parole?)
showing a big wanted poster. Avis Recherchere. 30 or so gros chimere
who they are offering rewards for. Some have no names, just photos.

Dread Wilne is one. Famous I guess. During the great non-violent
demonstration on Sept 30 many businessess were attacked in
centreville with guns and fire. One business that I heard of was
being assaulted by some gang and the boss called Dread Wilme. Dread
brought his troops and chased off the other chimeres. Interesting. I
don't know what the fee for this service was, but the polis were
nowhere to be found and the UN refused to do anything at the time.

I'd guess that they could get some of these proven leaders to come
over to the Boniface/Latortue side if they tried.

Oh, Radyo Ginen was shot at the other day. They were the lavalas
radio station last year. Now they are being attacked for saying that
they are for dialog among all sectors.
--
J. David Lyall
http://www.lyalls.net/