23606: Morse: The Word (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

The word I'm getting from Belair is that the armed gangs are not from Belair. The residents of Belair are actually getting out of town. They don't want to fight. They've had enough. They want to send their kids to school. Someone should be reaching out to them. I'm assuming the trouble is a police matter, along with the U.N. and the Ministry of the Interior. Law and order, not politics.
As for RAM, we will be performing on the 28th of October. I thought of postponing, but its Gede time and our ancestors have been playing the drums and singing these songs as far back as time can tell. Gede, by the way, doesn't like gunfire. <Si kriye te leve la mor, manman Brijit ta mourri leve>.
Richard Morse