23768: (seek) Berger: Lionel Coupet

From: Dietmar Berger <dietmar.berger@telesisnet.com>

                                            Telecomunicacion
Telesistemas              Sistematizada S.A. de C.V.

Dear Sirs

I'm living in Mexico and a couple of years ago I was a few times in Haiti.
did like it there, but I cannot contact my old friend Lionel Coupet, the
president of Telecom Haiti at 367, Route de Delmas in Port-au-Prince,
Haiti. By
any chance, do you have his E-Mail and can send it to me?

Dr. Ing. Dietmar Berger
Director Tecnico

Melchor Ocampo NDEG. 104 Desp. 12 Col. San Rafael C.P. 06470 MEXICO D.F.
Tel.
5566-1306 Tel/Fax 5535-4343, 5546-7376